Come, Come On -Hydroxis Mix Come, Come On -Hydroxis Mix

Very good song!

Probably one of the best I've heard in awhile and to the people saying it loses value because it's a remix.. their stupid aha. I did check out the other song (and to untrained ears) the only thing that seems similar is the vocals. I would almost say you could title this Come, Come On (feat. Jakarta). Your version sounds much better anyways.

Can't wait to hear more from you

Hydroxis responds:

Glad to see you like my music. I will upload more in the future.

Stay Wit Me Stay Wit Me

Killlllled it bro

Nothing to complain about on this track man, solid song.

Jazzy Way (Extended Ver.) Jazzy Way (Extended Ver.)

Loved it, but...

(Taking a shot in the dark here..) the strings that hit to help you transition like the 3 that get higher in pitch gotta go, hell, keep the first two its just the third kills the "smooth" feeling for me.

MAC 2008 - Monster MAC 2008 - Monster

Oh wow.

I can't compete with this! Well being an amature musician I'm still going to try. But I really like this piece, very emotional and it just captures you. I'd love to hear more from you.

Scribbler responds:

Thank you man. All it takes is practice and dedication. There is always room for improvement, no matter who you are. I am glad you enjoyed this piece. I regularly submit music so just keep on checking out my profile and you will hear more of my music. Thanks for the review.

MS - TF2 Gun Sounds! MS - TF2 Gun Sounds!

<3 the song

Haven't heard the COD4 gun sounds vid, so imo this is the best lol. And too Tiberius that's the bass drum he used, the only non-ingame sound.

Control by FIZZ Control by FIZZ

I liked it...

But it sounded a little empty. (I know you probably can't) but it would sound great with some drums and bass.

Or even if it was a bit cleaner, it wouldn't even need drums or bass. But w/e, hope your dad has a great retirement party :)

fizzypop2 responds:

I have to get my friend to do the drums and bass. Thanks. I'll tell my dad that even people he's never even met are wishing him a happy retirement.

Exit Exit

I really like the beat

But I think it could use a little less distortion or w/e. With drums and a synth or two this would sound amazing, but of course make it longer lol.

Burning Temptation Burning Temptation

Pretty Sweet

I really like how all the beats come in, builds it up nice and makes you feel like dancing (Hah, even if you can't *cough me *cough*).

Not really anything negative to say except at 1:23 it almost sounds rushed. Like during the transition, the piano (Right?) note comes in too soon.

But other than that it seems like a great song to shuffle to, lol.

Kr1z responds:

Thanks for the review. I dont think its rushed, its runs quit smooth imo.